2 bedroom apartment for salePan Peninsula, West Tower, London, E14
- Premier two bedroom apartment
- 37th floor, c.1613 sq ft
- Four private west facing balconies and two parking spaces
- Residents gym, pool, cinema and business centre
- 24hr Concierge
- Impressive views of The City, Docks and Greenwich
- Minutes from South Quay DLR station
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
Impressive views from every angle of this breathtaking two bedroom premier apartment on the 37th floor of Pan Peninsula's West Tower. Boasting two parking spaces and four private balconies, views include iconic London landmarks and the River Thames to the West and Dock and Greenwich views to the South. In an immaculate condition, the property comprises of an open plan kitchen / dining area, separate reception room, two double bedrooms, a main bathroom, ensuite and four balconies. The property benefits from an abundance of storage helping maintain it's sleek and contemporary appearance. Unique features include Smart Glass in the ensuite bathroom enabling residents to admire the far reaching views from the bath. Finished to an excellent standard and with remarkable views on offer, this property needs to be seen to be truly appreciated.
Pan Peninsula's luxury apartments combine with a 24hr concierge, health club, business centre and a cinema to create the ultimate urban resort. Rising 500ft above the global financial district, Canary Wharf, the development is a stones throw away from it's vibrant selection of bars, restaurants and shops. Two minutes from South Quay DLR station and a short stroll in Canary Wharf for the Jubilee Line, Pan Peninsula is prominently placed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2324611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.