3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCurlew Drive, Tilehurst, Reading
- Three bedroom Haddock built extended home
- Ground floor WC
- Front aspect living room and entrance porch
- Sizeable dining room and rear hall
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage and driveway parking
- Larger than average secluded rear garden
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A deceptively spacious and very well-presented three bedroom detached extended end of terrace home located on the popular Birds Development.
Property Description - A very well-presented three bedroom extended Haddock built end of terrace home located on the ever popular Birds Development.
Highly regarded schools, frequent bus services, miles of woodland and local shops are all situated minutes away.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, front aspect living room, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen, ground floor WC and rear aspect inner hall leading to an integral garage. The first floor provides three good sized bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Benefits include gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout.
The exterior features a larger than average level and secluded rear garden with driveway parking and lawn area to the front.
Please contact sole selling agents Tilehurst (0118) 942 1500/942 0500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62599273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27372054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Central Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.