2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoschen Road, Dover, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached home
- Large rear garden
- Potential off road parking (subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents)
- Walking distance to the shops
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (56)
If you are looking for a great size home with plenty of space then this lovely house could be right up your street. There is a good size kitchen/diner that is really the heart of the home, you will be able to prepare your evening dinner whilst keeping an eye on the children while they do their homework. Once the homework is finished why not take them to the park which is only a short walk away to release some energy or they could play in the generous size rear garden. With 2 double bedrooms space should not be an issue here. Some of the houses in the road have off road parking to the front, something you could have here (subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents) as you have the additional piece of land to the side of the property. Dover Priory railway station with its fast links to London is only a short drive away and with its close proximity to Dover ferry port you can grab your passport and do some shopping in France and be back in time for tea.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 21'3 x 7'7 (6.48m x 2.31m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 9'7 (4.09m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 9'5 (4.09m x 2.87m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62600140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.