5 bedroom detached house for saleWheatsheaf Close, SINDLESHAM, Berkshire
- Versatile accommodation over three floors
- Full double glazed uPVC windows and doors
- Social kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the rear garden
- 5/6 bedrooms
- Two ensuites and a family bathroom
Situated on a small development, an immaculately presented five/six bedroom detached home offering just over 2,300 sq.ft. of living accommodation over three floors. Accommodation comprises a entrance hallway, cloakroom, living room and separate dining room, and an 'L' shaped modern kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor are four bedroom (two with ensuites) and a separate family bathroom. On the top floor is a sizeable bedroom with eaves storage and a further bedroom/study/store (please note there is no window in this room).
Wheatsheaf Close is a modern cul-de-sac made up of three and four bedroom detached houses and two and three bedroom town houses. The location is ideally placed for commuters needing access to M4 and A329(M) and is close to Nirvana Health Spa, The Walter Arms, Poachers public house and Winnersh train station are all within walking distance.
Outside a courtesy path leads to the front door with a lawn area, the rear garden is private and secluded with patio area and the remainder laid to lawn with mature shrub borders. A pathway leads to the single garage with drive in front.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_1737318
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62600902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1737318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.