3 bedroom terraced house for saleArmstrong Quay, Liverpool
- Three storey Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Fabulous contemporary Bathroom and Wet room
- Amazing Kitchen/Diner with Bi-fold doors onto garden
- Gym/Home Office in garden
- Easy access onto Promenade
Simply Stunning! If you're looking for a property with a real "WOW" factor, then this is it. This modern three-storey townhouse has been upgraded and remodelled by the current owner and now offers a home which is tastefully presented throughout, offering stylish contemporary fittings and a lovely outdoor terrace and garden accessed via the bi-fold doors from the kitchen/diner.
The property is ideally positioned on Armstrong Quay, which is adjacent to the Promenade and River Mersey - to quote our vendor "the nicest thing about living here is being able to go through the gate straight on to the promenade and walk alongside the river". The entrance hallway opens to the stunning dining kitchen which is a cook's dream, having a central island with white Quartz work-surface, two ovens, fully integrated appliances and extensive storage. To the first floor is the impressive Bathroom, the Lounge which has French doors to the Juliet balcony and in turn which opens into a Playroom. On the second floor are the three bedrooms (the two double bedrooms having modern fitted wardrobes) and the spacious fully tiled Wet room. Outside, the extensive decked Terrace opens on to the Astro-turf lawn which leads to the Gym/Home Office which could be utilised for a variety of uses. The property has Plantation shutters throughout and many other features, which will be evident upon an internal inspection. Outside, the former garage now offers a good storage area. This property will not be around for long so don't hesitate in arranging your viewing appointment.
Armstrong Quay is ideally positioned on Riverside Drive between the city centre and Otterspool. Brunswick train station is within walking distance with easy access in to town in one direction and South Liverpool in the other. Liverpool John Lennon airport is a short drive away and excellent retail and eatery facilities are available at Liverpool One and Liverpool City centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62602812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9653885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.