5 bedroom apartment for saleAinslie Place, Edinburgh, Midlothian
- Elegant double upper townhouse
- Panoramic views of Edinburgh Castle and Firth of Fourth
- Traditional 'A' Listed building
- Access to Moray Feu Gardens
- Sought after location
- Shared landscaped garden
Elegant and light filled 5/6 bedroom double upper boasting panoramic views over the north of Edinburgh and onwards over the Firth of Forth to Fife as well as Ainslie Place Gardens and Edinburgh Castle. Occupying the upper two floors of a traditional ‘A’ Listed building, this immaculately presented generous and well-proportioned property offers luxury accommodation over two floors in the heart of Edinburgh’s desirable New Town.
Second floor (entered via the shared entrance hall and stair): Hallway off which all rooms are entered and storage cupboard, family room/bedroom 6, kitchen/dining room with utility room off, sitting room with access to utility room, shower room, bedroom 1.
On upper floor (accessed via a staircase from the hallway): master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 with en-suite shower room, family bathroom.
Zoned on street parking zone 1A, access to Moray Feu Gardens.
EPC - D
Viewing by appointment only.
• Elegant double upper townhouse
• Panoramic views of Edinburgh Castle and Firth of Fourth
• Traditional 'A' Listed building
• Access to Moray Feu Gardens
• Sought after location
• Shared landscaped garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62603227.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER170740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rettie & Co , Edinburgh Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.