1 bedroom flat for salePrideaux Road, London
- Stunning Victorian Conversion
- One Double Bedroom
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Stylish and Modern Finish Throughout
- Period Features and Ornate Fireplace
- Split Level
- Situated 0.3 miles from Clapham North Station
A wonderfully presented one bedroom conversion flat within a Victorian end of terraced hose located in a desirable enclave of Clapham North, just off Landor Road.
Set on the first floor, this stylish flat benefits from high ceilings and beautiful period features, most noticeably the show piece fireplace in the reception room which has an exceptionally ornate finish. The open plan reception/kitchen is thoughtfully designed, with a breakfast bar separating the kitchen space towards the back of the room, from the reception space at the front. Through to the rear of the property and downstairs, a spacious master bedroom and bathroom can be found.
Prideaux Road and the surrounding area is ‘up and coming’ – noted for its beautiful Victorian properties along with an array of independent shops. Clapham North underground station is also only 0.3 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62604761.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26579413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.