1 bedroom apartment for saleAddison Road, London
- Large One Bedroom Apartment
- 30 Foot Private Garden
- 111 Year Lease
- Walthamstow Village Location
- Victorian Conversion
- Moments from Walthamstow Central (Victoria Line)
- Particularly Spacious
- Brick Fronted
An unusually spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment, with conservatory, cellar and thirty foot private garden. Totalling over 700 square feet of internal living space it's all enviably located in the relaxed, urbane environs of Walthamstow Village with Walthamstow Central just ten minute's walk.
God's Own Junkyard and the Wild Card Brewery – two of Walthamstow's most esoteric and lovable attractions and early ports of call for visiting friends – are right around the corner.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be living in the heart of Walthamstow Village – a peaceful collection of part-pedestrianised streets home to historic architecture, regular street markets and an amazing array of independent bars, restaurants and gastropubs. From Eat17's ice-cool cocktail lounge to The Nag's Head cosy atmosphere, there's something for everyone.
Inside, Design & Decor is classically vintage, you have hardwood floors underfoot in the 180 square foot front lounge, plus an exposed brick fireplace and a generous bay window. The bedroom is a solid double of 115 square feet while the bathroom is stylishly decked out in marine metro tiles.
At 160 square feet, the kitchen has plenty of room for dining and is just as smart as the rest of the apartment, with classic white metro tiling. The spacious conservatory is ideal for summer dining as well as providing that all-important third space. It opens onto the garden; a thirty foot blend of decking and lawn, surrounded by railway sleeper beds.
- At 111 years, the lease won't cause you any worries.
- Walthamstow Central station is just over a half mile on foot, with Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street both only twenty minutes away.
- You're spoilt for choice when it comes to a new local but we'd urge you to try The Castle, a great classic gastropub.
Reception Room - 4.7m x 4.0m (15'5" x 13'1") -
Kitchen - 4.4m x 3.4m (14'5" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.2m (11'1" x 10'5") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.8m (6'6" x 5'10") -
Garden - 17.6m x 4.8m (57'8" x 15'8") -
WORD FROM THE OWNER...
"We've loved living here: the flat is bright and spacious, we love the mixture of its modern style and Victorian high ceilings and we have lovely next-door neighbours who gave us homemade biryani after we had a baby! We love the pretty streets, cafes and community feel of the Village and it's a great base from which to explore everything that's exciting about Walthamstow."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62608309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27372723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.