3 bedroom terraced house for saleFulbourne Road, Walthamstow
- Three double bedroom home
- Victorian terraced
- Walking distance to Wood Street
- Private rear garden
- Family home
- Brick fronted
- Loft with potential to convert
- Chain free
A bright and spacious three bedroom Victorian terrace with a quality finish throughout, from the smart brick frontage to the wonderfully restored original timber floorboards. With Lloyd Park's green spaces and Wood Street's amenities within easy walking distance, this is a well-situated family home.
The loft space is so far unconverted, providing plenty of potential for expansion and making this a particularly good investment.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have 900 square feet of living space to play with – twin reception rooms of well over 100 square feet each, a spacious eat-in kitchen with timber worktops and metro tile splashbacks and a downstairs bathroom with seperate WC – a lifesaver on busy mornings.
Upstairs the master bedroom is a generous 180 square feet, with both the second and third bedrooms solid doubles. Outside, the rear garden is a mix of patio and large beds, an ideal base for a kitchen garden full of homegrown produce or a rear courtyard perfect for barbecues.
Outside the open green spaces and landscaped gardens of Lloyd Park are just a half mile away on foot, while Walthamstow's fast-growing neighbourhood of Wood Street is barely a five minute walk, with an ever-increasing choice of independent shops and cafes, not to mention a flourishing vintage market.
- Wood Street station is around a three quarter mile on foot, and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in twenty minutes.
- There are five primary/secondary schools within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- For your new local we have to recommend The Dog & Duck, a recently refurbished gastropub with a fantastic range of burgers. It's just a ten minute walk.
Lounge - 3.9m x 3.3m (12'9" x 10'9") -
Dining Room - 3.5m x 3.4m (11'5" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 3.2m x 2.5m (10'5" x 8'2") -
Bathroom - 1.7m x 1.6m (5'6" x 5'2") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.9m (14'1" x 12'9") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 2.7m (11'1" x 8'10") -
Bedroom - 3.2m x 2.5m (10'5" x 8'2") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62608315.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27372724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.