2 bedroom apartment for saleAlbion House, London City Island, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- 5th floor, c.837 sq ft
- Private balcony, c.55 sq ft
- Dual aspect iews towards the River
- 24hr concierge
- Gym, pool, sauna and steam room
- Onsite Grocer and residents games room
- Close to Zone 2 station for DLR and Jubilee Line
Located on the 5th floor of Albion House, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers dual aspect views of the River and a private balcony c.55 sq ft. Part of the award winning London City Island development, this impressive property comprises an open plan kitchen living area with modern island, two well sized double bedrooms with built in storage, a main bathroom and ensuite. Finished to an exceptional standard, the apartment will benefit from warehouse aesthetics and bright spaces.
All of the Island’s residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities. These include, a clubhouse, concierge, a grocer’s shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens. Travel options are bountiful with the DLR, Jubilee Line and local bus routes all within reach.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2395382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.