4 bedroom detached house for saleLee Ground, Fareham
Offers in Region of
- Newly fitted double glazed windows 2018
- Orangery built in 2015
- Post and rail fencing and landscaping 2015
- Wooden gated entrance & extensive driveway parking
- Newly constructed timber workshop
- EPC Rating E (45)
*** PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CALL DETAILS ***
A handsome family home set within mature grounds of approximately an acre which has been recently upgraded and extended by my client situated down an exclusive leafy lane surrounded by paddocks and ancient woodland. The property offers well proportioned and flexible reception rooms with the Sitting Room in particular benefitting from a woodburning stove and a bank of bi-fold doors opening onto the glorious gardens. The Kitchen has been fitted with ample cupboards, butler’s sink and a range of integrated appliances; this leads through to the recently built Orangery which makes an ideal informal dining area. Upstairs are four double bedrooms with the Master and Bedroom 2 benefitting from extensive fitted wardrobe cupboards. The grounds are truly stunning and there are terraces on which to relax and enjoy the private lawns with the woodland as the backdrop. The location is really sought after with road and rail links readily accessible and Skylark Golf and Country Club and Whiteley Shopping Centre on the doorstep.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
Newly fitted double glazed windows 2018; Orangery built in 2015; Post and rail fencing and landscaping 2015; New wooden garden workshop installed 2018 with power and light; Wooden gated entrance and extensive driveway parking; Timber Summerhouse; Double garage with power and light; Worcester boiler; New alarm system and CCTV; Walking distance to Skylark Meadow offering golf, gym and restaurant facilities; Planning permission in place for two storey extension.
TENURE: Freehold; SERVICES: Calor gas. Mains electricity, water and private drainage; LOCAL AUTHORITY: Winchester City Council; TAX BAND: G
Skylark Gold and Country Club - 0.5 miles; Whiteley Shopping Centre - 0.5 miles; Southampton Parkway - 11 miles; Winchester - 21 miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62610474.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9623286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Titchfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.