2 bedroom cottage for sale32b Drum Brae South, Corstorphine, Edinburgh EH12 8SU
- Well presented, two bedroom upper cottage, quietly set back from the main road.
- Located in the popular Drum Brae area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a; ground floor entrance hall, landing, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and storage provision including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a communal courtyard to the front, with a shared rear garden, allocated residents parking bays and ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings on Sunday between 2-4pm
Well presented, two bedroom upper cottage, quietly set back from the main road, located in the popular Drum Brae area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor entrance has a store cupboard and carpeted stairs leading to the landing which serves each room on the first floor. The front facing, bright and spacious living room features laminate flooring, a storage cupboard and press shelving. Set internally off the hall, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and mosaic tile splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, a freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is set to the rear of the property, including wood effect flooring and a pendant light fitting, whilst bedroom two has aspects to the front and rear, is similarly finished, also with a pendant light fitting, and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The bathroom which has a skylight allowing natural light, is fitted with a traditional white three-piece bathroom suite with a mains mixer tap shower over the bath, a ladder radiator and tiled floor and walls. Drum Brae is a popular and established residential area, there is schooling at all levels, easy commuting travel, and extensive amenities. There is local shopping throughout on Queensferry Road, Drum Brae and St. John's Road, including a 24-hour Tesco superstore at Corstorphine, whilst the nearby Gyle and Hermiston Gait shopping centres offer an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Drum Brae Leisure Centre, Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. There is highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8003351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.