2 bedroom terraced house for saleLimes Avenue, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Tenants Currently In-Situ
- £540 pcm Current Monthly Rental
- To be sold with Tenants in Place
- Landlord Buyers Only
- EPC D
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom to the First Floor
- Enclosed Garden to the Rear
***LANDLORD/INVESTMENT PURCHASERS ONLY - TENANTS REMAINING IN-SITU***
An ideal investment opportunity with tenants in-situ currently paying £540 pcm. The house benefits from GCH and uPVC D/G and has accommodation comprising lounge with bay window, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, two large double bedrooms and a large fitted bathroom. Outside the property has an enclosed courtyard garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62611447.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT170904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.