4 bedroom property for sale15 Prospect Bank Grove, Leith Links, Edinburgh, EH6 7NU
- Immaculate, spacious and luxuriously-appointed, four-bedroom, double-upper villa with gardens.
- Enjoying a quiet, cul-de-sac location in Edinburgh's popular Leith Links area, north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance stairway, hall and landing, living/dining room, dining room/bedroom four, kitchen, three further double bedrooms, bathroom and shower room.
- Features include; uPVC double and triple glazing, gas central heating, ample cable TV and phone points, extensive quality wood-effect flooring, good storage provision, and fitted blinds.
- To the rear is an enclosed private garden with timber shed, while to the front is an access pathway with borders, and ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculate, spacious and luxuriously-appointed, four-bedroom, double-upper villa with gardens, enjoying a quiet, cul-de-sac location in Edinburgh's popular Leith Links area, north-east of the city centre. The main hall, accessed via a stairway from the ground floor entrance, benefits from a deep understairs cupboard and continues to the upper floor via a carpeted stair with skylight windows. A spacious, carpeted living/dining room with front-facing triple-bay window, features wood dado panels and ornate plasterwork. Also to the front, a separate dining room offers flexible use as a fourth double bedroom. Overlooking the rear garden is a luxury integrated kitchen with natural wood worktops, Belfast sink, range-style dual-fuel stove, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There are three double bedrooms, all with ample freestanding furniture space, one on the lower level, and two dual-aspect rooms on the upper floor. Both the family bathroom, on the lower level, and the upper-level shower room, feature stylish and contemporary fittings and finishes. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services, a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8168181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.