4 bedroom house for saleCavershams Most Sought After Private Road Locations,Caversham,RG4
- Caversham - Sought After Private Road Location
- Bay Fronted Four Bedroom 'Haddock' Semi Detached
- Extended and Improved accommodation
- Open Plan Living Space overlooking Garden
- Formal Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Further Family Bathroom with Shower
- Utility Room and Ground Floor CloakRoom
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Private Tennis Courts for Residents
Set in a sought after, private road location is this extended and improved home with open plan Kitchen/Living Room opening onto garden
Set in one of Cavershams most sought after and desirable locations is this beautifully extended and improved 1950's 'Haddock' built Semi detached. The area boasts access to Caversham Centre with its shops, cafés, bars and Restaurants just 0.6miles away and Reading with its Mainline Train Station a pleasant walk through the Meadows and over the new pedestrian bridge crossing the River. Balmore Drive itself is a private Road with the benefit of Private Tennis Courts for its Residents.
The property has been extended and improved to a high standard by the current owners to include an impressive Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Sitting Room with Bifold Doors opening onto rear garden. Integrated appliances and a U-Shaped central island completes this very contemporary design and is complemented by under floor heating. Also, off the kitchen area is a well proportioned Utility room with extensive appliance space, there is also a ground floor cloakroom and formal lounge with bay window. To the first floor are four bedrooms with the master benefitting from a luxury Ensuite Shower Room, there is a further family bathroom with separate shower.
To the rear of the property is a delightful rear garden enjoying a westerly aspect and being laid mainly to lawn with a raised patio area. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this exceptional property
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2508671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.