2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale38 Findlay Gardens, Craigentinny, Edinburgh, EH7 6HG
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house with generously-sized, private front and rear gardens, offering accommodation over two levels.
- Located in Craigentinny, north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and good integrated storage, including an attic space.
- Externally, the property features a well-maintained front garden and a spacious rear garden mainly laid to lawn including a shed and a garage, with ample on street parking nearby.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house with generously-sized, private front and rear gardens, offering accommodation over two levels, located in Craigentinny, north-east of the city centre. The ground-floor is entered via an entrance hall providing access to the living room and featuring a carpeted staircase rising to the first-floor landing. Set to the front of the property, the living room features laminate flooring, storage shelves and a contemporary gas fireplace; whilst the rear-facing dining kitchen, accessed off the living room features wall and base units, an electric cooker, washing machine, fridge/freezer, stainless-steel sink with drainer, store cupboard and a door to the rear garden. The first-floor consists of a carpeted landing which serves all rooms; bedroom one is set to the front, with carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe and generous walk-in cupboard, whilst bedroom two is to the rear, also with carpeting and space for freestanding furniture. There is also a stylish, rear-facing shower room featuring a modern white two-piece suite and a shower enclosure with a mains mixer shower. Craigentinny is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and, with regular public transport available from Craigentinny Avenue, Craigentinny Road, and Moira Terrace.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8208857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.