3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackhorse Lane, Walthamstow
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom house
- Victorian terrace
- 40ft rear garden
- Chain free
- Short walk to Blackhorse Road station
- Moments from The Wetlands Centre
- Loft space with potential to convert
A wonderfully spacious three bedroom Victorian terrace, an excellent investment with lots of potential to expand and a beautiful family home within easy reach of east London's wildest blue and green spaces. Design & Decor is classic throughout, with hardwood floors and a range of period features.
Blackhorse Road tube is less than a half mile on foot, for direct, twenty-minute runs to Oxford Circus via the Victoria Line. Walthamstow Central is just one stop in the other direction.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be entertaining, dining and relaxing in your impressive dual aspect, 300 square-foot through lounge – a space both huge and hugely flexible. Internal doors are the original timber and you have a pair of period fireplaces.
There's plenty of room for dining in the kitchen also, while upstairs, the master bedroom occupies the entire frontage at 160 square feet. The second and third bedrooms are both solid doubles of well over 100 square feet.
Outside, the recently opened Walthamstow Wetlands conservation park is just a fifteen minute walk. With over 500 acres of wild blue and green space, it's ideal for nature lovers of all kinds and the perfect escape from the pace of the city.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- You have a wide choice of excellent schools nearby; eight primary/secondaries rated 'Good;' or better by Ofsted and including the 'Outstanding' Eden Girls School.
- Your private garden is a forty foot mix of patio and lawn, with thriving foliage and plenty of screening greenery.
Reception Room - 7.2m x 3.6m (23'7" x 11'9") -
Kitchen - 3.5m x 2.9m (11'5" x 9'6") -
Bedroom - 4.6m x 3.4m (15'1" x 11'1") -
Bedoom - 3.3m x 3.0m (10'9" x 9'10") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.0m (11'5" x 9'10") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 2.0m (6'6" x 6'6") -
Garden - 12.19m (40) -
WORD FROM THE OWNER…
“9 years, 1 marriage and 2 children in this house. 20 minutes from Central London and 5 minutes from child friendly community facilities. Local microbrewery, canal wetlands and incredibly friendly lifelong neighbours await!”
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62612158.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27373416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.