4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenbank, Torrington, Devon, EX38
- NEW DEVELOPMENT OF 44 UNITS
- 2, 3 & 4 BEDROOM HOUSES AND BUNGALOWS
- PARKING AND/OR GARAGING AVAILABLE
- BUILT TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE
Merrivale is situated on the edge of the popular market town of Great Torrington, yet within easy walking distance to the town centre. Good local schools are within close proximity up to the age of 16.
Torrington is renowned for Dartington Crystal, RHS Rosemoor and access onto 365 acres of unspoilt Common land linking into the 'Tarka Trail'.
Leave Torrington on the Barnstaple road (B3232). After passing the school on the right, turn right into Greenbank. Follow the road around and the entrance to Merrivale will be on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62614121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOR150255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Torrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.