3 bedroom detached house for saleFarr Hall Drive, Lower Heswall
- Detached Residence with Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Characterful Features including Thatched Roof
- Three Bedrooms with the Master Boasting En-Suite
- Stylish Kitchen with Modern Units in White
- Feature Wood Beams & Exposed Stone Fireplace
- Close to Heswall Shore & Lower Heswall village
QUAINT CHOCOLATE-BOX THATCHED COTTAGE! BEAUTIFUL GARDENS! Nestled within a beautifully landscaped private plot, this characterful thatched cottage looks like it is straight from the scene of a chocolate box. Boasting features including wood beams and stone fireplaces, the charm of this home is apparent from the moment you step through the door. Cleverly blending a cosy ambience, from the Lounge boasting feature fireplace perfect for those Winter evenings, with bright bursts of natural light, like that found in the rear Dining Room. A stylish Kitchen with white units then adds a subtle modern twist. To the first floor the property further benefits from three bedrooms, with the Master boasting an En-Suite, and a Bathroom. Outside, the large manicured front garden provides the perfect space for those seeking an al-fresco lifestyle, with off-road parking for several vehicles. Out and about, the well-regarded village of Lower Heswall is a five minute walk away with amenities including shops, greengrocer, cafe, schools and bus routes. The stunning Heswall shore is also close by where stunning views of the Dee Estuary and North Wales can be absorbed, as well as access to the Wirral Way perfect for those who like to walk their dog or enjoy time on a bike ride. We highly recommend viewing this dream property in order to fully appreciate all on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62614390.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6426519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.