4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKestrel Close, Edenbridge, Kent
- Surprisingly spacious extended end of terrace home
- 4 bedrooms
- Lounge, dining area & study
- Kitchen, cloakroom & bathroom
- Secluded rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (60)
In a row of houses where everyone may appear like another one this house completely bucks the trend. Extended and altered by the current owners this home offers even more space than its previous identity and much more than many of its peers. Immediately you will notice three reception areas.A study is incredibly handy and could easily be a play area or guest room if required. The lounge enjoys an outlook over the rear garden. Doors in to the dining area are a welcome bonus and great feature. The kitchen/dining areas are open plan and ideal for entertaining as well as standard family living. It is easy to imagine children sat up at the table for the pre-or post-school run. A cloakroom is a great aid too.Not three, but four bedrooms span the first floor allowing for even more versatility. The fourth bedroom with a bit of tweaking could easily become the dressing area to bedroom one should you so wish. Bedroom one and bedroom two are easily doubles with the third and fourth offering flexibility if required. The family bathroom is spacious.The town centre has a range of coffee shops, convenience stores as well as a few pubs and restaurants. A well-known high-end supermarket resides here too. The leisure centre and swimming pool can be walked to from here.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here since 1974 and the house holds many memories for us. We were able to bring up our family here and it was the perfect size for us to do so.
When we needed to, we created more space by adding the study and fourth bedroom.
We will miss the convenience of living here and as it is not a through road there isn't much in the way of traffic noise.
We now have the opportunity to move on and retire and we will miss living here.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'4 x 10'5 (4.37m x 3.18m)
- Study: 8'9 x 6'8 (2.67m x 2.03m)
- Dining Area: 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'4 x 6'1 (2.85m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 9'2 (4.14m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 9'8 (3.20m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 7'6 (3.20m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'7 x 5'9 (3.23m x 1.75m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62614438.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20611594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.