1 bedroom apartment for saleCaledonia House, London City Island, London, E14
- One bedroom apartment
- 7th floor, c.539 sq ft
- Views of the River
- Private balcony, c.67 sq ft
- 24hr concierge
- Gym, pool, sauna and steam room
- Onsite Grocer and residents games room
- Close to Zone 2 station for DLR and Jubilee Line
Views of the River are on offer from this 7th floor, one bedroom apartment in Caledonia House, forming part of the sought after award winning London City Island development. Encompassing c.539 sq ft, the property comprises an open plan kitchen living area, double bedroom with built in storage, modern bathroom and private balcony c.67 sq ft. Warehouse aesthetics reflect the areas history and create a super atmosphere to spend time in.
The Island will include exclusive community facilities including; The Clubhouse a cool and comfortable area to socialise, hold meetings or just relax, The Grocers a modern spacious take on the corner shop; a place to get that extra pint of milk during the day and by night enjoy a glass of wine with friends. Additional facilities include a concierge, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens. Travel options include the DLR or Jubilee Line from Canning Town.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2395446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.