5 bedroom terraced house for salePenshurst Road, London
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Utility Room
- Rear Garden
- Additional Private Terrace
- Situated in Victoria Park Village
- Moments Away from Victoria Park
- 1906 Sq ft
- Planning Permission for 5meters Rear Extension
Fine & Country; City Living are proud to Introduce this astonishing 5-bedroom family home, that not only offers a fabulous amount of internal space but also has more character, this beautiful house is situated on no through road and Well Street Common is located at the end of Penshurst Road.
Spanning over 1906 Square Ft of internal and useable space, the property has been meticulously and painstakingly maintained from the very top to the very bottom. Arranged over four levels this family home offer 2 Receptions, a utility room, additional private terrace on a ground floor. Subsequently it offers an open plan Kitchen and reception on lower ground level which leads to well-maintained north facing rear garden.
There are four bedrooms and first and second floor with 1 bathroom on each floor. Furthermore, there is a planning permission for a 5-meter rear extension to add extra square footage to the kitchen.
Location is truly superb as you have a very easy and short walk to two stations, either London Fields or Homerton (Both operating on the Overground Line) and also with very close proximity to the wide-open spaces of Victoria Park, Well Common and London Fields. Finally, if that was not enough you have Homerton Hospital very close by, along with Berger Primary School (Ofsted report: Good), Morningside Primary School (Ofsted Report: Good) and Orchard Primary School (Ofsted: Outstanding). A must see as a property like this really does not come up very often
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62615809.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27157160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, City Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.