2 bedroom terraced house for saleEastney Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- In need of modernisation
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Fantastic location
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Calling all investors or first time buyers looking for a property in the popular area of Southsea, then this one is for you.
The property itself is perfect as it is clean and liveable but you can really move in and make it your own. It requires updating but the best part of this property is you can live there while doing it.
The open plan lounge/diner area is spacious, light and airy and the kitchen is a good size overlooking the sunny garden. Having the downstairs cloakroom is very handy, especially when you have guests round.
The bedrooms upstairs are very generous and take advantage of having an upstairs bathroom in Southsea.
If you are new to the Southsea area, then you will be surprise at how close the house is from the beach! What more could you ask for? The transport links are also very reliable and the shops are very convenient.
Please call the office today to arrange a viewing otherwise this property is going to be snapped up!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'1 x 13'1 (6.43m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen: 14'2 x 8'1 (4.32m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'3 (3.74m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 9'11 (3.20m x 3.02m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62616847.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.