4 bedroom mews house for saleFitzroy Mews, 58 Fitzroy Lane, Finnieston, Glasgow, G3 8LP
- STYLISH INTERIOR
- PRIVATE GATED ACCESS TO THE FINNIESTON STRIP
- PRIVATE PARKING
- FRENCH DOORS TO PATIO & SECLUDED GARDENS
- 4 BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM, EN SUITE & WC
- KELVINGROVE PARK 2 MINUTES WALK
- UNRIVALLED SELECTION OF AMENITIES, RESTAURANTS AND SPECIALIST SHOPPING
- ATTIC STORAGE SPACE
- OPEN PLAN MEWS LIVING
## CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 24TH NOVEMBER AT 12.00PM ##
Totally unique 4 bedroom Mews cottage with secure private parking & garden, nestled between the foot of the Park area and the soaring Finnieston district with security gate access directly onto the Finnieston strip.
##CHECK OUT THE DRONE FOOTAGE SHOWING THIS UNIQUE LOCATION##
Beautifully presented, traditional style modern mews cottage with open plan living. the accommodation comprises; reception hall with storage, downstairs wc, study/bedroom 4, modern open plan kitchen, dining and living space with french doors to the patio and gardens. Upstairs there are 3 excellent bedrooms, the master bedroom benefiting from fitted storage and retro style en suite shower room and bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes. The layout is completed by the super stylish, recently installed 3 piece bathroom with over-bath shower. The property has quality timber double glazing and gas central heating with combi boiler [installed 2017]. The location, accommodation, private parking and outside space will make this modern mews cottage very popular across a number of demographics. Great house, great location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVW1000763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.