4 bedroom detached house for saleHABROUGH FIELDS, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb New build FOUR bedroom detached house
- Ex Show Home and will be sold with all furniture, floor coverings, curtains, blinds and ornaments.
- Kitchen/Day Room with French Doors
- Master Bedroom En Suite and Three further bedrooms
- Integral Garage
- 10 Year Warranty
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window
- Family Bathroom
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band TBC
** PLEASE NOTE - This property is the former show home and as such will be will be sold with all furniture, floor coverings, curtains, blinds and ornaments making this a unique opportunity to purchase a stunning family home. ** Plot 73 Sandridge - A 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage. Habrough Fields is one of North East Lincolnshire's most important housing schemes for more than a decade.
Here, Peter Ward Homes is building a range of 4 and 5 bedroom houses within a short drive of the Humber Bank's major employers while at the same time providing a discreet link between the port of Immingham and the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside. Some of the UK and Europe's biggest employers have operations along the Humber Estuary and these new homes are ideal for local families looking to upgrade their properties as well as those relocating to the area from elsewhere in the UK. Grimsby and the resort of Cleethorpes are just 8 and 10 miles away respectively and the area has a wide range of schools and further education choices. The M180 - the link to the nations motorway network, is only 3 minutes drive away, giving quick and easy access to Hull, Doncaster, Scunthorpe and Lincoln. Habrough station provides a rail link to the national network at Doncaster and the airports of Humberside and Doncaster are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8308965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.