5 bedroom detached house for saleHABROUGH FIELDS, IMMINGHAM
- Superb New build FIVE bedroom detached house
- Kitchen/ Day Room with French Doors
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Four further bedrooms
- Integral Garage
- 10 Year Warranty
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window
- Family Bathroom
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band TBC
- ** The photographs shown are for illustration purposes only and represent the show home **
** Some of the internal photographs used are that of the showhome and NOT the plots in question and are used purely for illustration purposes only ** Plot 37 The Tetbury - A 5 bedroom detached house with single integral garage. Priced at £235,000 With Help to Buy, you could purchase this home with just a £11,750 deposit and also receive a 20% equity loan. Habrough Fields is one of North East Lincolnshire's most important housing schemes for more than a decade. Here, Peter Ward Homes is building a range of 4 and 5 bedroom houses within a short drive of the Humber Bank's major employers while at the same time providing a discreet link between the port of Immingham and the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside. Some of the UK and Europe's biggest employers have operations along the Humber Estuary and these new homes are ideal for local families looking to upgrade their properties as well as those relocating to the area from elsewhere in the UK. Grimsby and the resort of Cleethorpes are just 8 and 10 miles away respectively and the area has a wide range of schools and further education choices. The M180 - the link to the nations motorway network, is only 3 minutes drive away, giving quick and easy access to Hull, Doncaster, Scunthorpe and Lincoln. Habrough station provides a rail link to the national network at Doncaster and the airports of Humberside and Doncaster are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8140211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.