4 bedroom detached house for sale4 Corby Craig Crescent, Bilston, Midlothian, EH25 9TF
- Generously proportioned, bright and airy living room.
- Separate dining room with patio doors to rear.
- Fully fitted dining kitchen with patio doors to rear.
- Generous downstairs cloakroom with large storage cupboard off.
- Master bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room.
- Three further well proportioned double bedrooms.
- Luxury bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- Double driveway leading to single garage.
- Extensive south-west facing landscaped rear garden.
- Gas central heating and full double glazing.
Four year old Taylor Wimpey Maxwell 2 detached villa sitting on the outskirts of the city with open outlook to the front and panoramic views to the south and west at the rear. This luxury property is an ideal family home and sits within close proximity to some fabulous local facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62621500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.