4 bedroom terraced house for saleBeverly Road, Southall, UB2
- Four bedroom terraced house
- Two reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen
- Additional downstairs shower & W.C
- Fourth bedroom in the loft
- Vendors are open to offers
- Short walk to King Street
OFFERS INVITED!!! Simple Estate Agents present to the market this four bed terraced house located close to the King Street. The property comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen, paved rear garden and newly refurbished shower room. The property is located a short walk to King Street, shops, bus stops and local schools. This would make a great first home or a great investment for someone looking to put their stamp down.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62621842.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SIM_001366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Estate Agents, Hayes - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.