3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Road, Fareham
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION IN PORTCHESTER
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN/ DINER
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS, GARAGE & WORKSHOP
A great opportunity to acquire a three bedroom semi detached home situated in Portchester. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/ diner, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a driveway, garage and workshop to the front, with a low maintenance rear garden.
A great opportunity to acquire a three bedroom semi detached home situated in a cul-de-sac location in Portchester. The property on the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/ diner. The first floor consists of three bedrooms and bathroom. To the front of the property there is a driveway, garage and a workshop (potential to be used as a home office), the rear garden is low maintenance with patio and barbecue terrace. The property is offered in great condition in our opinion and should be viewed to avoid missing out.
Double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, under stairs cupboard housing boiler, radiator, wood flooring.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.43m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation with fitted blinds, log burner, radiator, television point, wood flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 20' 1" max x 10' 9" max ( 6.12m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces over, inset sink and drainer, gas oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, part tiled walls.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 9" into bay x 9' 2" ( 4.19m into bay x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with fitted blinds, fitted wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with fitted blinds, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.26m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with fitted blinds, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls.
Shingle driveway providing parking for several cars, raised planters.
Enclosed by a brick wall and fencing, patio area, decking and barbecue terrace.
Garage 15' 10" max x 16' max ( 4.83m max x 4.88m max )
Up and over door, power and lighting, double glazed window to rear elevation.
High quality wooden cabin with power, lighting and an external log store to the rear. This could potentially be utilised as a home office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62622799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.