3 bedroom bungalow for saleHoads Wood Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms, One with En-Suite
- Double Aspect Reception Room
- Kitchen with Adjoining Dining Area
- Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow found on the corner of this sought after residential road with local shop nearby and convenient bus routes into Hastings town centre. The property affords well proportioned accommodation found in good decorative order and comprises entrance porch, inner hallway, double aspect reception room, kitchen with adjoining dining area, three bedrooms one with an en-suite and a family bath/shower room/wc. Enclosed gardens are found to front, side and rear of the property with further notes of interest including double glazing, gas fired central heating and being offered for sale with no onward chain. Early internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 13'10x 10' -
Bedroom 2 - 16' x 8' -
Bedroom 3 - 12' x 9'10 -
Reception 1 - 18' x 12' -
Reception 2 - 10' x 8' Dining Area -
Kitchen - 11' x 9' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62626970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26581814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.