2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleShore Road, Cove, Helensburgh
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Ground Floor Flat
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Two Shower Rooms
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
A spacious ground floor flat enjoying superb and uninterrupted views over the Clyde estuary.
This spacious ground floor flat enjoys superb and uninterrupted views over the Clyde estuary towards Dunoon and beyond.
Ravenswood has been extensively upgraded with many features retained offering spacious and flexible accommodation all on the ground floor level.
The accommodation comprises reception hallway, bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace, dining room/bedroom three, country kitchen with solid fuel Stanley oven, two double bedrooms and two shower rooms.
There are private gardens to the front and the rear of Ravenswood. At the front there are two private parking off road parking spaces and a good sized area of garden. At the rear there is a private area of hard standing which has a large workshop with power. There is also a garage at the rear of the property which has power.
The property benefits from a solid fuel heating system and double glazing.
The property is offered with no onward chain. Internal viewing is recommended.
Cove and Kilcreggan are served by local amenities including a primary school, a health centre, chemist, hotel, butcher, coffee shops and post office. There are regular passenger ferry services to Gourock with good train connections to Glasgow Central. There are also regular bus services to Helensburgh with train connections to Glasgow Queen Street.
The local area also has a good selection of out-door pursuits including sailing, sea, loch fishing and bowling.
Lounge 17' 11" into bay x 13' 4" ( 5.46m into bay x 4.06m )
Dining Room 17' 1" into bay x 12' 3" ( 5.21m into bay x 3.73m )
Kitchen 13' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.