4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringfield Crescent, Horsham, West Sussex
- 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast area with granite work tops
- Outbuilding with garden room and first floor studio
- Sought after location near town
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Properties in Springfield Crescent rarely come to market so this really is a fantastic opportunity to live in one of Horsham’s most sought after locations. The thing I love most about Springfield Crescent is that it is a little piece of suburbia in the heart of Horsham’s Town Centre.From the moment you step through the front door you know that you are in a property that has been loved and well cared for as the spacious entrance hall gives you the perfect welcome. The dining area has this lovely square bay window and leads through to the lounge area that has a fantastic log burner that really throws the heat out, perfect for those dark cold winter evenings.The kitchen/breakfast area will further impress, the stunning granite work tops really adds the wow factor. It is well equipped and has plentiful storage making it a beautiful and practical working space. The gravel driveway provides ample parking for several cars, ideal for when you have guests come to visit. The rear garden has a large patio that leads to the lawn with raised planting areas to the rear and sides, it’s a great size and so quiet it’s hard to believe you are still in the town.So with demand set to be high we would ask any interested parties to call us quickly to book their appointment to view.
What the Owner says:
With 3 young children we needed a lot more living space, and we were keen to find a home with some character that we could update and really put our stamp on it. So Springfield Crescent had been perfect for us, 4 good size bedrooms and lots of potential The garage was converted some years ago. The ground floor has made a fantastic garden room, somewhere nice and peaceful away from the hustle and bustle of the home whilst the first floor has a separate entrance with a large studio room and a lovely modern and contemporary style shower room that we installed last year. It makes a fantastic games room for the children, or if you work from home it could be an ideal office.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'1 x 10'11 (4.30m x 3.33m)
- Dining Area: 14'11 x 10'10 (4.55m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 27'5 at widest point x 10'8 (8.36m x 3.25m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 19'5 into fitted wardrobes x 10'9 (5.92m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 11'0 (4.24m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 10'10 (3.63m x 3.30m)
- Bathroom: 8'7 x 5'2 (2.62m x 1.58m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 14'3 at widest point x 12'8 (4.35m x 3.86m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Out Building - Ground Floor
- Garden Room: 13'2 x 11'1 (4.02m x 3.38m)
- Study Area: 13'1 x 7'6 (3.99m x 2.29m)
- Storage Shed/Workshop: 13'4 x 11'8 (4.07m x 3.56m)
- Out Building - First Floor
- Studio: 16'8 x 12'9 (5.08m x 3.89m)
- Shower Room: 12'6 x 8'1 (3.81m x 2.47m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62632241.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20914178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.