2 bedroom flat for sale9/4 Sheriff Park, The Shore, Edinburgh, EH6 6DY
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect first floor flat, forming part of a modern apartment development.
- Set in an idyllic position adjacent to the Water of Leith, in the fashionable Shore district, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features electric heating, timber-framed windows with secondary glazing, TV and phone points, and good storage provision.
- This factored residential development also features well-kept communal halls, a secured entry system, ample off street parking, and well-maintained landscaped grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect first floor flat, forming part of a modern apartment development with an idyllic position adjacent to the Water of Leith, in the fashionable Shore district, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation begins with an entrance hallway featuring carpeted flooring, a wall mounted electric heater and the secure entry handset. Set to the rear and with a charming view of the Water of Leith, the living room features carpeted flooring and two wall mounted electric heaters. The kitchen is set off the living room also with a view to the Water of Leith, and features wall and base units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, and space and plumbing for freestanding appliances. The first double bedroom is set to the front and includes a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, carpeted flooring and pendant light fitting, whilst the second double bedroom is also set to the front and includes a built-in store cupboard, carpeted flooring, and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom is set internally off the hallway and is fitted with a three piece suite including an electric shower above the bath, tiled walls and a built-in store cupboard housing the water tank. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, and a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8247837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.