4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale93 Woodfield Avenue, Colinton, Edinburgh, EH13 0QR
- Beautifully-presented and spacious, five-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and an allocated garage.
- Located in a desirable, family orientated residential cul-de-sac, in the sought-after Colinton area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, five bedrooms, en-suite, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished throughout and with generous room sizes, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, hardwood flooring, and good storage including bedroom wardrobes and a loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary lighting, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patios, lawn and a summer house with power and lighting; whilst to the front is a low maintenance garden.
- A allocated garage is accessed from the main road, and the development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and an allocated garage, located in a desirable, family orientated residential cul-de-sac, in the sought-after Colinton area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. A generous hall has space for outerwear and features bamboo hardwood flooring. A spacious, dual-aspect living room also features engineered wood flooring, French doors to the rear garden and further access to the kitchen. The kitchen includes an integrated dishwasher, American style fridge freezer, double oven, and five ring gas hob with canopy, and gives further access to a side-aspect vestibule hall with a built-in store cupboard, a door to the garden, and to the WC. Off the rear of the kitchen is the utility room with fitted units, worktops, sink, and a washing machine. A flexible family room or fifth bedroom is set to the front. On the first floor, a spacious master bedroom includes wardrobes and a generous contemporary en-suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms are set to both aspects, whilst a single room is currently used as an office. A family bathroom is set to the rear and includes a three piece suite with a shower above the bath. Colinton is one of Edinburgh's most sought after residential areas set in the south west of the City with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, banks, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre, churches and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including Tesco at Colinton Mains Dr, Morrisons at New Swanston, and Sainsbury's at Longstone. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had with the Water of Leith and Spylaw park on the doorstep, and several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors, and good public transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7534201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.