2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleUpper West Drive, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5RG
- Detached Bungalow in Quiet South Ferring
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Requiring Updating and Modernisation
- Bathroom - Separate WC
- Entrance Hall - Living Room
- Gas Central Heating - Double Glazing
- Kitchen / Diner
- Drive To Garage - Gardens
Detached bungalow in South Ferring occupying a plot with good sized gardens to front and rear. Requiring updating and modernisation the accommodation comprises living room, kitchen / diner, two double bedrooms, bathroom with separate WC. There is gas central heating, double glazing and a garage.
Situated in a quiet South Ferring position. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 363204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.