2 bedroom flat for sale159b John Street, Penicuik, Midlothian, EH26 8AT
- Immaculately-presented and freshly updated, dual-aspect, two-bedroom first-floor flat with private garden, and views to the Pentland Hills.
- Conveniently located close to the town centre in Penicuik, less than 10 miles south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, satellite TV and phone points, and mains smoke alarms.
- Additionally, there is good storage, including a loft which may offer conversion potential, and a secure store in the stairwell.
- Freshly decorated throughout, with new floor coverings, bathroom suite, and oven and hob.
- There is a private garden to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- Some items of furniture may be available if required.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented and freshly updated, dual-aspect, two-bedroom first-floor flat with private garden, and views to the Pentland Hills, conveniently located close to the town centre in Penicuik, less than 10 miles south of Edinburgh city centre. A carpeted entrance hall with deep store cupboard and loft hatch, provides access throughout. Set to the front with views to the Pentland Hills, a light and generously-proportioned, carpeted living room has ample space for a dining table and chairs, and two press cupboards. The upgraded kitchen, with front aspect, features modern white units with marble-effect worktops and brushed-steel splashbacks. Appliances include a gas hob and electric oven and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. The bathroom has been newly fitted to include a contemporary three-piece suite with vanity unit and an over-bath shower. Two good-sized, carpeted double-bedrooms are set to either aspect, both with ample freestanding furniture space. Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8003099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.