3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHambleton Road, Nunthorpe
- Sought After Location
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Extended Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Smart Family Bathroom
- Driveway to Integral Garage
- Catchment Area for Nunthorpe Schools
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Advised
Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Located in the Prime Residential Area of Nunthorpe and Benefiting from an Extended Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast/Dining Room, Two Reception Rooms, Three Spacious Bedrooms, Delightful Rear Garden and Within the Catchment Area for Nunthorpe Schools. Please Call Our Nunthorpe Office to Arrange Your Viewing Appointment.
With wood flooring and staircase to the first floor.
4.3m x 3.48m
With half bay window and attractive fire surround with electric fire.
3.8m x 3.18m
Kitchen Breakfast Room
4.57m x 3.35m
With a smart range of fitted wall and floor units, electric oven and gas hob with extractor above, part tiled walls, storage cupboard rear aspect door and dual aspect windows.
3.78m x 3.56m
4.3m x 2.9m
2.64m x 2.3m
2.36m x 1.98m
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
Gardens & Garage
Driveway to the front elevation leading to an integral garage. Front garden laid to lawn. To the rear there is a delightful garden mainly laid to lawn, patio area, decking and timber shed.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62634304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.