1 bedroom flat for sale10/2 Moat Terrace, Slateford, Edinburgh, EH14 1PR
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Slateford area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include light, neutral decor throughout, fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornice-work, sash and case windows, gas central heating, TV/cable and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Slateford area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
The generous hall has ample space for outerwear and features, wood-effect laminate flooring and the secured entry system handset. A good-sized public room includes two shelved press recesses, carpeted flooring, fridge/freezer, and two pendant light fittings. The kitchen is set internally off the living room and features; wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, and an integrated oven and gas hob with a filter fan above. The double bedroom includes to built-in wardrobe/store cupboards, cornice-work, pendant light fitting and carpeted flooring. A bright bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above the bath, tiled splash-walls and flooring. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, ASDA 24-hour supermarket at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the upcoming Edinburgh West Retail Park. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A70 and A71 whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7897678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.