2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLindridge Close, Kingsteignton
- Versatile Detached Bungalow
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- 1/2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Predominately Level Plot
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This immaculately presented detached bungalow is beautifully situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac in popular Kingsteignton.
The attractive property is positioned in a level cul de sac situation, and occupies a generous corner plot. The driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and leads to a good sized single garage with roller door. The gardens stretch around three sides of the property and are mainly laid to lawn with pleasant patio areas, veg plot, and storage shed. The hedge boundaries provide security and a great deal of privacy and seclusion.
Lindridge Close is a highly sought after and level cul de sac situation in popular Kingsteignton. Kingsteignton has many local amenities including a regular time tabled bus route, public houses, well regarded schools, supermarkets, and Retail Park. The area also benefits from excellent road links to Newton Abbot town and Exeter.
The Accommodation The spacious and flexible accommodation comprises an entrance hallway with plenty of built in storage, lounge with bay window, two double bedrooms and a third bedroom which is currently used as a formal dining room, family shower room , modern fitted kitchen and a stunning conservatory overlooking the gardens.
The double bay fronted property is tastefully decorated throughout with a neutral colour scheme and has been very well maintained over recent years. A modern gas central heating system and upvc double glazing are installed, as well as some LED lighting helping keep the energy bills to a minimum.
Lounge 14' 9" (4.5m) x 13' 5" (4.1m)
Dining Room / Bedroom 3 11' 6" (3.5m) x 9' 10" (3m)
Kitchen 10' 2" (3.1m) x 8' 6" (2.6m)
Conservatory 11' 6" (3.5m) x 11' 6" (3.5m)
Bedroom 1 14' 9" (4.5m) x 10' 2" (3.1m)
Bedroom 2 10' 2" (3.1m) x 9' 2" (2.8m)
Predominately level enclosed gardens, mainly laid to lawn. Veg plot. Paved patio area adjoining the conservatory.
Garage and driveway parking.
Gas Fired Central Heating. Mains Electricity. Mains Water. Mains drainage.
Teignbridge District Council
Currently Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62635855.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436003980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.