Studio flat for saleTrinity Square, Hounslow, TW3
- Fantastic second floor studio flat
- Presented to a good standard throughout
- Set within a modern development with concierge
- Communal reception and lift
- Secure video phone entry system
- Open-plan living space with modern fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Excellent location in the centre of Hounslow
Finished to a high standard throughout, this fantastic studio flat is located on the second floor of this modern development in the heart of Hounslow and benefits from contemporary fixtures and fittings.
Trinity Square is ideally situated moments from the vibrant, thriving West London town centre of Hounslow, which offers a plethora of amenities. Transport links are also within easy reach with Hounslow Central Station just moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62636182.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Covering Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.