Studio flat for saleTrinity Square, Hounslow, TW3
- Fantastic, contemporary studio space
- Set within a modern development with concierge
- Communal reception area with lift
- Real oak timber flooring throughout
- Open-plan studio with modern fitted kitchen
- Stylish bathroom
- Set within the heart of Hounslow
- Secure video phone entry system
Ideally situated on the first floor of a stunning modern development, this beautiful studio flat boasts an extremely high finish throughout while being ideally situated for the amenities and transport links of Hounslow.
Trinity Square is ideally situated moments from the vibrant, thriving West London town centre of Hounslow, which offers a plethora of amenities. Transport links are also within easy reach with Hounslow Central Station just moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62636185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Covering Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.