3 bedroom house for saleWest Road, Stratford, E15
- An excellent three bedroom house
- Sizable reception room with bay window
- Kitchen with ample space for dining
- Three good sized double bedrooms
- Features basement storage
- Lovely private rear garden
- Reliable transport links close by
- Near local shops and amenities
An excellent three bedroom house found in Stratford boasting good sized rooms throughout, charming private garden and a location ideal for transport links to the Westfield Stratford and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
West road is ideally located for all local amenities found on Plaistow high street. Plaistow (District Line, Hammersmith & City Line) is the nearest station for direct routes to the Olympic Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1046670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.