Studio apartment for saleKingwood Gardens, Goodman's Fields, Aldgate, E1
- Internal Space 474 Sq.ft
- Studio Apartment
- Private Balcony 100 Sq.ft
- 24 hour Concierge Service
- Landscaped Garden View
- Underfloor Heating & Comfort Cooling
- Residents' only Cinema & Business Lounge
- Swimming pool & Spa
- Est Completion Q1 2018
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is excited to offer this superb, off-plan studio apartment located on the second floor of Kingwood Gardens, within the sought after Goodmans Fields development.
Situated in a secure development, this spacious studio apartment features a smart fitted kitchen and floor to ceiling windows in the living space leading to a big balcony, offering beautiful views over Chaucer Gardens.
This mixed use development by Berkeley Homes provides residents with 24 hour concierge service, residents' only private cinema, a private health club with a swimming pool, gym and spa along with a business Lounge.
Goodmans Field is ideally located in the heart of Aldgate. It is within walking distance from Liverpool Street, the Financial District, and is also a stones throw away from Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. It is conveniently located within 0.2 miles from Aldgate East (District, Hammersmith & City) and 0.4 miles from Aldgate (Circle & Metropolitan) underground stations, providing easy access into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAY170381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton Estates , Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.