1 bedroom apartment for saleCharrington Tower, Biscayne Avenue, London, E14
- One bedroom apartment
- 24th floor, c.592 sq ft
- Views of the River Thames and O2
- Private balcony
- 24hr concierge
- World class resident facilities
- Close to East India and Blackwall DLR stations
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
Wake up to River Thames and O2 views from your bedroom on the 24th floor of the prestigious Charrington Tower. This one bedroom apartment c.592 sq ft comprises of an open plan kitchen living room with direct access onto a private balcony. The well proportioned bedroom creates an intimate space to relax in with built in storage. Attention to detail means the bathroom has a luxurious hotel style feel with natural marble tiles and high end fixtures and fittings.
Ballymore’s finest tower offers a wealth of resident facilities including; a fully equipped fitness & exercise centre, spa, 24 hour concierge and security, valet parking and access to the Sky Lounge a breath taking private space for residents and their guests to enjoy spectacular 360degree views of London skyline. Travel options are aplenty with the new Crossrail Line and Jubilee Line and DLR moments away but with easy access to Canary Wharf by foot, Charrington Tower is prominently placed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2310044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.