3 bedroom bungalow for saleCallington
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Opportunity to Extend into Loft Room
- Large Gardens, Garage and Parking
- Highly Sought After Area
- Close to Amenities
- Far Reaching Views to Kit Hill
- Versatile Accommodation
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Large Kitchen and Separate Utility Room
Deceptively SPACIOUS three bedroom DETACHED dormer BUNGALOW, with FURTHER ATTIC ROOM which could, subject to the necessary planning permissions and consents, possibly create a further fourth bedroom or home office.
The property is situated in a highly sought after residential area on the fringe of town with easy access to amenities. Positioned on a large corner plot with generous gardens to both the front and rear, the property enjoys extensive views over the cricket ground, beyond to Kit Hill and the surrounding countryside.
The property provides off road parking for four-five vehicles and further useful garage/workshop.
Offering a quiet situation away from the main hustle and bustle of the town which provides a wide range of local amenities including shopping and banking facilities, Tesco and Co-op supermarkets, as well as primary and secondary schooling. The nearby golf and country clubs at St Mellion and China Fleet are easily accessible by car and there are a wide range of further leisure facilities within the general vicinity. The nearby towns of Saltash, Liskeard, Launceston, Tavistock and the city of Plymouth are all easily accessible by car. NO CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62637619.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8270754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.