4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoyal Gardens, Tadley, Hampshire, England, RG26
- Semi detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen diner
- Garage and driveway parking
- Built in 2013
- Superbly presented throughout
- En suit to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Sold with no onward chain
GASCOIGNE-PEES are delight to offer to the market this in our opinion immaculately presented four bedroom semi detached family home, positioned in a popular part of Tadley. Built in 2013 this property has been extremely well maintained and comprises of an entrance hall, wc, lounge with bay window feature and spacious kitchen diner with double doors leading into the garden. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Then the second floor hosts the master bedroom with en suit shower room and a fitted double wardrobe. Externally this property has an enclosed rear garden with patio area and the rest laid to lawn, to the front the property provides a single garage and driveway parking.
Tadley offers a whole host of great amenities which include a large supermarket, doctors, dentist, library, a swimming pool, cafes and pubs as well as smaller local shops. Tadley sits to the South of Reading, the North of Basingstoke and the East of Newbury, all within approximately thirty minutes drive giving convenient access to town centre shopping. You can travel via train direct to London Waterloo from Basingstoke and from Reading, direct into London Paddington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62638210.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAY170363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees, Tadley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.