3 bedroom villa for sale327 Pilton Avenue, Pilton, Edinburgh, EH5 2LB
- Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, upper villa with a private double driveway, garden plot and a shared green.
- Located in the popular Pilton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall and stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include contemporary flooring, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is a paved double driveway, a private garden plot to the rear, and a shared drying green.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm
**CLOSING DATE SET TUESDAY 30TH JANUARY @ 12 NOON** Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, upper villa with a private double driveway, garden plot and a shared green, located in the popular Pilton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
The entrance hall has space for outerwear and gives access to the carpeted stairway to the main level, a window at the top of the stair adds good natural light. A bright living room features a press recess, wood-effect flooring, and further access to the kitchen. A modern fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. Two bright and well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to the front and features wood-effect flooring. A further spacious bedroom is on the upper level loft conversion and includes carpeted flooring. The shower has a side aspect window and is fitted with a two piece suite, a cubicle with an electric shower, and tiled walls. Pilton is an established residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal includes a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at the Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connection to the city-bypass and M90.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8193806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.