2 bedroom bungalow for sale34 Inchview, Prestonpans, East Lothian, EH32 9BQ
Offers in Excess of
- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, modern and recently refurbished, mid-terrace bungalow with a private courtyard.
- Located in the coastal town of Prestonpans, in East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Features include a new fitted kitchen with appliances, new uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, new flooring throughout and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property includes a easily-maintained courtyard-style garden laid with paving stones, and ample, unrestricted parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, modern and recently refurbished, mid-terrace bungalow with a private courtyard, located in the coastal town of Prestonpans, in East Lothian. Access is gained to the property via the good-size entrance hall which provides access to the dining kitchen, shower room and bedroom two. Set to the front, the bright living room features laminate flooring, wall and ceiling mounted lighting, and ample space for furniture. Set internally, and with a skylight allowing natural light, the dining kitchen features waterproof vinyl laminate flooring, recently fitted modern units, a stainless steel sink, and space for freestanding dining furniture. New appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and washing machine. The two double bedrooms are similar in size, both with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, whilst the shower room features a modern white two-piece suite and a shower enclosure with an electric shower. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans railway station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8231575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.