4 bedroom house for sale63 Weavers Knowe Crescent, Currie, Edinburgh, EH14 5PP
Offers in Excess of
- Well presented, four-bedroom, extended semi-detached family home, with private gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in the popular Curie area, to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a utility/laundry room and a floored attic.
- Features include gas central heating, aluminium double glazing, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with a driveway and car porch, and a good-size rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a deck.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm.
Well presented, four-bedroom, extended semi-detached family home, with private gardens. Set on a quiet residential street, located in the popular Currie area, to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing and opens into the front facing living room which features hardwood flooring. Open plan to the dining room, the kitchen is fitted with traditional units, laminate worktops, a composite sink, integrated five burner gas hob and electric oven. Set to the rear, with full width windows and a sliding door allowing plentiful natural light, the bright and spacious sitting room has engineered wood flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom one is likewise to the rear and has an en-suite. Both bathrooms are fitted with contemporary three piece suites with electric over-bath showers, whilst the utility/laundry room has space and plumbing for freestanding white goods. Upstairs, there are three further double bedrooms, each carpeted and with pendant light fittings, bedroom two being the largest and including stairs leading up to the attic, which is fully floored, and offers storage in the eaves. Currie, Juniper Green and nearby Balerno have pleasant village atmospheres and an excellent range of local amenities, including supermarkets, a bank, and post office. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gate are just a short drive away, and offer an extensive range of high-street names and large supermarkets. There are many attractive walks nearby, along the Water of Leith, in the Pentland Hills, golfing at the prestigious Dalmahoy Golf and Country Club, and the Malleny National Trust Gardens. Public transport, including Curriehill railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas. Local schooling include Currie Primary School and Currie High School, and the main Heriot Watt University campus is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8250491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.