2 bedroom maisonette for saleLea Road, Enfield
Offers in Excess of
- First Floor Maisonette
- Low Service Charge/Ground Rent
- Within easy reach of Gordon Hill Mainline Station
- Within walking distance to Enfield Town centre with an array of leisure and retail facilities.
- Ideal first time or investment purchase
- Within the catchment area of local sought after schools including St. George's and St. Michael's primary schools
- Nearby to local shops and amenities including Sainsburys Local.
Kings Group - Enfield Town are delighted to offer For Sale, this TWO BEDROOM maisonette located on Lea Road, Enfield.
Situated within walking distance of Gordon Hill Mainline station, this property is in an ideal location for commuters. An ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors, the property is situated within the catchment area of some of Enfield's most sought after primary schools including St. George's RC and St. Michael's CofE Primary Schools.
Nearby is Enfield Town centre with an array of shopping and leisure facilities with additional transport links into central London via Enfield Town Overground stations and Enfield Chase Mainline station.
To arrange a viewing, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 364 4118.
Reception One - 3.05m x 2.74m (10'97 x 9'45) - Sash windows to front and rear aspects, single radiator, telephone point, power points, TV point, inset spotlights, leading into:
Reception Two - 2.44m x 1.98m (8'37 x 6'06) - Double glazed windows to side aspect, windows, single radiator, power points, laminate wood style flooring, leading into:
Kitchen - 2.74m x 2.44m (9'58 x 8'91 ) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, integrated chimney style extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled flooring, power points.
Bedroom One - 3.35m x 2.44m (11'39 x 8'96) - Double glazed windows to front aspect, double radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two - 2.13m x 1.83m (7'31 x 6'42 ) - Double glazed windows to front aspect, single radiator, power points.
Bathroom - 2.13m x 0.91m (7'84 x 3'73) - Opaque sash window to side aspect, three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, laminate wood style flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62638348.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27371036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.